I’m writing to you because I cannot find the blog section. Indeed, I’ve got one on my website, but I cannot find the access to it neither the post I puting online. I don’t have any page for the blog. If I activate the blog option, it’s creating a new one, but I can’t delete the one already existing.
You should do next:
1. You need to create a Blog page.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Reading and set in Posts page section, creating earlier Blog page http://prntscr.com/4d5lbs .
3. Add the posts, if you do not have it.
4. Then go to Menu > Appearance > Theme Options > Recent post > Section Excerpt and add to the field your Blog page http://prntscr.com/4d5p7v
5. Now go to the tab “Home” and move “Recent post” from Disabled to Enabledhttp://prntscr.com/4d5slt .
6. And now you can customize your Blog in the Blog tab http://prntscr.com/4d5uqh .
Oh thank you very much for your help, really appreciate it. However, I still got two blog section at the bottom of the page: the one you created and the one i told you about at the beginning where i cannot find the access to. Is there a way to delete it?
I was wondering if you could help me. I’m trying to change the colour for the recent post (see attached document) where it’s white, to put it in orange like the rest of the background orange, and white writting. I’ve tried to change on appearance – theme option – blog section, but it was for the actual page with the posts. Then, I tried on recent post section, but didn’t find anything. I know we can’t change that on the actual post page.
Could you help me?