There are several issues I’m having.
1. The Contact form won’t let users enter content.There’s also
2. The Metro Gallery Homepage Template shows a blank page instead of a gallery for the first gallery entered.
3. The child theme doesn’t work with the updated version 1.3
1. I need to see live page with contact form.
2. It is bug. Sorry for any inconvenience. It an be fixed only in next theme update.
3. Child theme works on my test site. What exactly does not work?
4. We should wait for update too. At present moment I do not have any solution.
Thanks for the css. However it isn’t addressing the issue. The problem is that there is no way to fill in the contact form. A cursor doesn’t show up on the fields where the customer is supposed to type their name etc. into… so there’s no way for them to enter their info unless you move your mouse and click above or below the field. Also the check boxes are not showing up at all.
This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by CJRe.
Also the input fields are not lining up with their titles. “Name” doesn’t line up with the field to enter your name into… All of these issues are on the desktop version. The phone layout is fine except for the checkboxes which aren’t showing up on anything.
Please, sorry for wrong code. I found better solution.
I propose you to add this code to every field in your contact form <div class="cf-control clearfix"><span class="cf-label"> <em>Your field</em> </div> like here http://prntscr.com/bpg4pz
Also I recommend you to delete the second tag in the first string of CF in order to reduce this space http://prntscr.com/bpg20l
The result should be like this one http://prntscr.com/bpg29y http://prntscr.com/bpg4wi
I do not see any checkboxes in your CF. If you add them, I can check what is wrong.
Its working great now but my formatting looks different than http://prnt.sc/bpg29y. I would like my form to have the space between the title and the entry field that yours does… My page looks like this: http://www.johnahancock.com/new/connect/ Here’s what my code looks like:
<div class=”cf-control clearfix”><span class=”cf-label”>Your Name (required)
</span>[text* your-name] </div>
<div class=”cf-control clearfix”><span class=”cf-label”>Your Message<br />
</span>[textarea your-message] </div>
<div class=”cf-control clearfix”><span class=”cf-label”> Please Check which information you would like to receive:
</span>[checkbox checkbox-558 “Email Newsletter” “Exhibition Information ” “Class and Workshop Information”]</div>