1. Theme is not fully tested with WP 4.6. But current result shows that they are compatible.
2. Sorry, but it is bug, it will be fixed in next update.
3. What plugin are you going to use for portfolio creation? You should create portfolio via menu Portfolio -> Add Portfolio and add images and other additional information via Portfolio Settings section http://prntscr.com/c77xfp
Then you can use your portfolios on pages such as Gallery/Portfolio Home Page, GGT Responsive Slider, Hover Home Page etc.
4. I answered about slider here http://gogetthemes.com/forums/topic/cant-implement-the-home-page-slider-as-in-your-demo/#post-32576
So it seems impossible for me to create the Portfolio. I’ve tried everything!!
I need to create a page called portfolio, and inside it, have 4/5 Portfolios. I’m going for Portfolio Masonry 4 Columns.
These are the steps I made:
1. Go to Portfolio – Add Portfolio – Name the Project – Project Type: Image
2. I don’t have any option to select the photos I want. I inserted them in the second tab “Gallery” but it doesn’t work.
3. I create a Page named Portfolio – I select the template of the page: Metro/ Masonry Portfolio Page.
4. I select from the list “Portfolio1” – the one I created under “Portfolio”
5. What I see: the page is loading, i can see the Portfolio, but when I open it to see the photos I get “Page not found”.
Why? What is it that I’m not doing or doing wrong?
What does mean “second tab “Gallery” oesn’t work”? Did you add photos or not?
You should click this button http://prntscr.com/c7q7pd on tab “Gallery” and then choose photos from your media library.
The page template Metro/ Masonry Portfolio Page displays many portfolios of one or several categories.
You should add Featured image http://prntscr.com/c7qa2d for every Portfolio in order it will be visible on the page.