Support Forum

Home Forums Pegasus HTML mobile viewing issues using youtube skin

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 31 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

fpanico
    Participant

Hello-
    I purchased the Pegasus HTML template and used the youtube skin option. This is the original site: http://www.parasponsive.com/pegasus/video/

As you can tell, the original link has mobile issues including:
    1) The menu bar doesn’t click through to the different menu options (not working)
    2) images for Team, about us, and services section don’t appear
    3) There is too much blank spacing between menu options
    4) The formatting for home section doesn’t align text on mobile devices
    Can you please assist with how to fix this? I have to launch today. My website is here: http://cnsfabrication.com/CNS2014/
    Thanks!
    Frank

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Hello, fpanico!
    The first issue is bug. Sorry for inconvenience, we will fix it ASAP. Follow us on themeforest.net.
    And please can you send us screenshots about your another issues?

fpanico
    Participant

Here is an image of the formatting in the home section, I adjusted the css to allow for text and video to play next to each other, it works fine for browsers, but some resolutions in mobile devices will push the text too far down and it will be cut off by the next section

fpanico
    Participant

This is an image of where the carousel should be displaying but nothing is displaying, which is also a problem for a lot of the content viewing on mobile..
    1) Nothing appears for the Team section at all,
    2) No text is displaying next or above where the carousel should be,
    3) And no icons and text descriptions are displaying for my about us section
    4) “section-result-gallery” doesn’t show images

I purchased this specific theme because of how it worked when I tested it before buying. Please help with as much as you can, it’s greatly appreciated.

Support Team 6
    Participant

Hello, fpanico!
    I’ll checked your site for Website Speed Test. You have problem with hosting and use very big images http://prntscr.com/5317qf. It’s influence for load mobile version. I advise to you reduce size of images.

fpanico
      Participant

I’ve changed the image sizes, the added size of all images is about 2-3mb, and still having the same issues. The team section won’t load at all. And formatting in the same sections i mentioned above aren’t fixed.
      How is the status of the bug fix for the menu bar? is there a stable version somewhere?

fpanico
    Participant

I’ve changed the image sizes, the added size of all images is about 2-3mb, and still having the same issues. The team section won’t load at all. And formatting in the same sections i mentioned above aren’t fixed.

How is the status of the bug fix for the menu bar? is there a stable version somewhere?

fpanico
    Participant

Hello Support,
    It’s been a week and you haven’t been able to help me solve any of my issues at all yet.

At least tell me how I can disable the spinner at the page load, or put a timer on it, it’s ruining the experience for mobile and on desktop

ggt
      Keymaster

Hello,fpanico!
      It does not depend on the preloader, it shows until then. as long as your site is not fully boot to display correctly. If the timer is set, it will only exacerbate the situation. You communicate with your hosting provider?

fpanico
        Participant

I have contacted them and they recommended I optimize my images (which I’ve done) and to contact you about optimizing your website script.
        One thing I’ve noticed is that the preloader spinner will continue to run until the background images are loaded and css takes effect on them. I’ve watched this happen in real time and it happens very slowly. All my image dimensions are sized exactly to the ones you provided with the template and their file sizes are minimized as well (this main issue happens around the services section of my website).

ggt
          Keymaster

Well, we need to decide what to do.

fpanico
            Participant

ok thank you.
            In the mean time, i need to optimize the first section of the website. My client wants the home section to be split with text and their youtube video.
            This is what I’ve done
            **HTML**
            <section class=”ha-waypoint section-services” id=”section_1″ data-animate-down=”ha-header-show” data-animate-up=”ha-header-show”>
            <div class=”content-box2 center”>

<h1>Tough jobs need strong solutions.</h1>
            <hr>
            <h2>CNS builds them</h2>
            <p class=”darker-grey”>We have been meeting the metal fabrication needs of the North American market place since 1990. Our commitment to our clients is to take on jobs that are critical to the success of their product or project and build </p>
            </div>
            <div id=”yt”>
            <iframe width=”49.5%” height=”auto” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/wGLWBLBt5GM?autoplay=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen> </iframe>
            </div>
            </section>

**CSS**
            #yt{
            position: absolute;
            width:100%;
            height:100%;
            left:50%;
            right:0;
            bottom:0;
            z-index: 2;
            top:0;
            width:inherit;
            }

.content-box2{
            overflow: hidden;
            width: 50%;
            margin: auto;
            position:absolute;
            left:0%;
            top:50%;
            margin-right: auto;
            transform: translate(0%, -50%);
            }

fpanico
    Participant

Hello I have a new issue. Most of the employees here are using large monitors and resolutions at 1920 X 1080. The website is losing responsiveness

For example:
    – Header tabs are not being responsive (not navigating the page) when clicked on
    – The carousel and text doesn’t load
    – Team section doesn’t load anything within it

Are these known issues with resolutions?

Support Team 1
      Keymaster

Hello, francio!
      Nothing like that was not previously.
      Send us screenshots and data of your device (screen resolution, model, operating system, browser).

fpanico
        Participant

This is on a different pc here, where I’m having issues that the header tabs don’t work at all (just appending a ‘#’ to the url bar), and lots of text and icons are missing..

• screen resolution 1024 x 768
      • Operating System: windows 7 64 bit
      • Browser: Google chrome (latest)

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

francio!
    I tested your site at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 1024 x 768 and I do not see the problems you are talking about.

fpanico
      Participant

Its only these certain displays, they are using large monitors.
      What are you using for testing? I can replicate some of these problems with ‘crtl shift m’ on my firefox browser.
      You can clearly see the issues I’m having, are these a css issue? a responsive issue? what can be causing this, I can’t rollout a site if there is no content

Support Team 1
        Keymaster

francio!
        I do not think that the problem is in the CSS.
        I need to consult with our programmers, it will take some time.
        We will inform you as soon as we find the cause.

fpanico
          Participant

Hello, have you spoken with programmers yet?

Support Team 6
            Participant

Hello, fpanico!
            I haven’t any information yet.

fpanico
              Participant

Hey guys, How is the help from support ?

ggt
                Keymaster

Hello, fpanico!
                Sorry, but such issues are not dealt with quickly. Most likely, all questions will be addressed in the next version of the theme. In any case, we will inform you. Your questions are already engaged.

fpanico
                Participant

In any case I’m now “Stuck” with using a layout that does not work as it should both for desktop and mobile. As web developers and web designers what is your opinion of what I am to do next? You know that I simply cannot rollout this website anymore because you failed to mention this on themeforest.

ggt
                Keymaster

Sorry, but we are doing everything what we can – your support team.

fpanico
                Participant

When is a new release planned to be complete? Because according to all the posts on your forums and on themeforest it looks like this is never going to happen. I’ll be in touch with Envato

ggt
                Keymaster

I promise we’ll try to do it as soon as possible.

fpanico
    Participant

This image shows that there is an overlay of the sections even after selecting from the header tabs

• Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
    • Operating System: windows 7 64bit
    • Browser: Google chrome (latest)

fpanico
    Participant

Its been a month, how is the update to the mobile menu bar ?

Support Team 6
      Participant

Sorry, for inconvenience but update not ready yet 🙁 We contact with you when it would be ready.

• The topic ‘mobile viewing issues using youtube skin’ is closed to new replies.