Support Forum

Home Forums CleanMix HTML Ocean plaza Unresponsive Headings

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

asa
    Participant

Hi there I am developing OPlaza theme on localhost and I don’t know why my intro_pad h1 are not responsive? Can someone help.

Support Team 6
    Participant

hello, asa!
    Make screenshot with problem.

asa
    Participant

Thanks for thr quick response. I see that normal css overlaps media querry. I dont know why. I apply screenshot

Support Team 6
    Participant

You can try to add !important for tag http://prntscr.com/57wrug or write your own media query in the file ‘style.css’ goto Appearance=>Editor (you can find information about css media query in the Internet). Sorry, this all I can advise becuase you work on the localhost.

asa
    Participant

Where to add this important? because it comes form allstyles.css and I can’t change it

Support Team 6
      Participant

this file ‘all-styles.css’ you can find on your wordpress wp-content\themes\oceanplaza\css and replace code:
      .h1 {font-size: 26px;line-height: 26px;}
      to
      .h1 {font-size: 26px !important; line-height: 26px !important;}

asa
    Participant

But I am saying that this file is refreshing all the time and it didnt respond to new added code. Somehow it dynamicly changing every second.

asa
    Participant

It refresh by itself and delete my changes. Please help.

Support Team 6
    Participant

On my localhost it not dynamicly changing. I don’t know why your wordpress such work, sorry 🙁

asa
    Participant

Good for you but this is not enough for me. Please advice me how to fix that. When I save my netbeans says it is externaly changed and delete my changes.

Support Team 6
    Participant

Sorry, it’s my mistake. Yes, it is a bug. Try insert css into style.css (Appearance=>Editor):

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .h1 {font-size: 26px !important;
    line-height: 26px !important;}
    }

asa
    Participant

Nope, It didn’t work

asa
    Participant

I got this. Thanks it works, but I don’t know site is refreshing from time to time. Maybe must fix that also.

Support Team 6
      Participant

We’ll gives all information to our programmers and release update. We’ll follow us on themeforest.net

The topic ‘Ocean plaza Unresponsive Headings’ is closed to new replies.