Support Forum

Home Forums Pure Photo Pages with "Revolution slider home page" model doesn't work after migration

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 1 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

dukati996
    Participant

Hi,
    I did migrate my theme from local to live I did change the links with a apposite script like Search-Replace-DB-master and almost everything works fine on the live server, almost everything except the pages with the model “Revolution slider home page”. I have 2 of those kinds of pages one of those is the landing page. In the revolution slider plugin I can see correctly the preview of those slides and I used the rev slider function to change the content links from local to the live site. Because in the rev slider plugin I can see correctly the preview I think that the problem depends from the theme. In the attached screenshot http://prnt.sc/cntmhk you can see what happens when I try to open the landing page, the page remains all black trying to charge but nothing happens. Now the website is in maintenance mode, so you can’t visit it. My website is on https. Which is the problem here? I hope you can help me to solve it. Thank you in advance for your help.

P.s. I also would like to know how to add my license number in my online theme.

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Hello, dukati996!
    What version of RevSlider do you use?
    Also there is no any place you can add your license number in theme.

dukati996
    Participant

Hi,
    On my offline server I have the version 5.2.5.2 of revolution slider and everything works fine. After the migration I was using the version 5.2.5.2 and the problem was there, then I did update to the last version of the rev slider 5.2.6 and the problem is still there. When I try to open my home page that has rev slider on in my debug.log I get those
    [30-Sep-2016 09:32:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function putRevSlider() in /home/sitename/public_html/wp-content/themes/pure/page-revolution.php on line 11
    [30-Sep-2016 09:32:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in wpfw_flickr_widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

. in /home/sitename/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [30-Sep-2016 09:32:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in Tweets_Widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

[30-Sep-2016 09:32:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in Instagrm_Feed_Widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

Online I was getting the same errors also with the old version 5.2.5.2 of revolution slider.

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Thanks for additional information! But it would be better if I could see your wp-admin. Could you share your wp access in private reply?

dukati996
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Thank you! I have checked your site.
    Plugin “Plugin Organizer” caused this problem. It conflicts with RevSlider. It is deactivated now.

dukati996
    Participant

Thank you!
    What about the other notice that I am still getting in my debug.log?

[30-Sep-2016 13:22:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in wpfw_flickr_widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

. in /home/yourstud/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [30-Sep-2016 13:22:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in Tweets_Widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

[30-Sep-2016 13:22:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Il metodo del costruttore richiamato per WP_Widget in Instagrm_Feed_Widget è deprecato dalla versione 4.3.0! Utilizzare invece

__construct()

dukati996
    Participant

The strange thing is that I don’t have in functions.php the line 3767 and I don’t find WP_Widget in wpfw_flickr_widge, WP_Widget in Tweets_Widget and WP_Widget in Instagrm_Feed_Widget in functions.php

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

It means that Twitter, Flickr and Insatgram widgets should be updated according to last WP requirements.
    Please add these files instead of existing ones in directory wp-content\themes\pure\includes\widgets\
    It should help in solving this problem.

dukati996
    Participant

Thank you! I don’t have the notice anymore. Dose the theme upgrade automatically if I can’t put the license code? Did the style.css upgraded lastly?v.1.3?

dukati996
    Participant

I did noticed a new problem in the chrome console there are those errors when I open a page
    JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 1.4.1
    jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:45 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated
    jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:47 console.trace()migrateWarn @ jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:47
    jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:45 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.size() is deprecated; use the .length property
    jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:47 console.trace()migrateWarn @ jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:47
    Way? How to avoid those?

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

No, theme will not be updated automatically. There is no such option. Theme must be updated manually. If you do not use child theme, all custom styles from style.css should be copied and added to new theme version.
    Also, I can’t check your website in Chrome. I can’t log in.
    Please pay your attention! Support forum changed its work schedule from 1 May 2016. Our support team is online on Monday-Friday from 9am till 6pm (UTC +03:00).
    Due to change the work schedule of support forum all customers’ requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. The response time can be up to 1 business day. Thank you for understanding!

The forum ‘Pure Photo’ is closed to new topics and replies.