Support Forum

Home Forums OceanPlaza WP Scroll To Top Not Working

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 1 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Marlnet
    Participant

That’s about it – the scroll to top has stopped working…?

Your help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Support Team 4
    Participant

Hello, Marlnet!
    Scroll to top should be normal. Give me link to your site, please. Also write versions of your theme and wp, please.

Marlnet
    Participant

Hi there

The site address is: http://www.zombiemanorhouse.co.uk

It’s running v1.8 on WordPress 3.9.0

Thanks 🙂

Support Team 4
    Participant

Script doesn’t work, it maybe a bug of old version of the theme, in any case we need access to site via ftp and wp-admin. You can write info via private reply.

Marlnet
    Participant

I’ve discovered what causes it – when you change the link hover colour in the Footer Widgets section of the theme options, it stops the scroll to top…

It also prevents all scrolling – as in when you choose a menu item, it no longer smoothly scrolls down, it just jumps down instead.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Marlnet.

Support Team 1
      Keymaster

Hello, Marlnet! Can you send me a link to your site?

Marlnet
    Participant

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Marlnet, I have not any problem in my test theme. Please, update your theme version, because it is outdated.

Marlnet
    Participant

OK – I’ll update and hopefully that’ll sort it…

A couple of other question:

1) On the first intro section (in my case right below the video), how do I reduce the size of the gap between the video/slider and the fist text section?

I really need to bring the first floating intro text up closer to the video…

2) How do I rename the BLANK sections (so I can instruct the menu to jump to #BOOKINGS rather than #BLANK3)

Thanks 🙂

Support Team 1
      Keymaster

Marlnet! I found a solution how to increase intro section. But all sections increase, not only the fist one. 🙁 if it fits you, I can say what you must to do. If it does not, I need more time.
      And please, can you clarify the second issue? I didn’t correctly understood you. You renamed the Blank3 to Bookings in menu Appearance=> Theme Options=> Blank 3, did not? or do you have separated page named “bookings”?

The topic ‘Scroll To Top Not Working’ is closed to new replies.