Support Forum

Home Forums OceanPlaza WP Testimonials Section

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adeline 4 years ago.

• Author

Adeline
    Participant

Hi there,

I was wondering if you might help me. I’ve got a testimonials section, with slider but I can only see 5 of them and not the other ones. Is there a way to set up the slider to see all the slides that we’re doing or is there a restriction of the amount of slides visible?
    I went into Revolution Slider but I didn’t see anything. The stop slider is on off.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Adeline

Support Team 4
    Participant

Hello!
    Do you can provide access to you site via ftp and wp-admin?

Adeline
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Support Team 4
    Participant

I updated the slider to the latest version, but all sliders has lost. Sorry, but need to make sliders again.

Adeline
    Participant

Of course!No problem, I already post a comment the other time, is there a specific page for the rating?

Support Team 4
    Participant

“specific page for the rating” if you talk about themeforest rating, then you can find this on download page of this theme. http://prntscr.com/3w78sp http://prntscr.com/3vxzil

Adeline
    Participant

sorry just saw a bit of the message. Do I have to redo all the sliders of the wesbite or only the ones of the TEstimonials?
    Thanks again for your help

Support Team 4
    Participant

Dropped all sliders, need to make all sliders which you need. You old version was very old.

Adeline
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve created my sliders again, but I cannot insert the one name “Home” on my home page even with the short code.
    Regarding the other one with the product, I’ve got the right size now and manage to get it online. However, I still got the grey background on the side, and I would like a complete white background with the arrows on the product? Is there anything to do? Change the size?

Thanks in advance,

Best REgards,

Support Team 4
    Participant

I’ll see.

Adeline
    Participant

Thanks πŸ™‚

Support Team 4
    Participant

I inserted slider’s ID on page Appearance => Theme Options, tab Home. http://prntscr.com/4nox9p
    And set white color and shadow in slider settings. http://prntscr.com/4nowa6
    I add this css:

body.home {
        background: none repeat scroll 0 0 white;
    }

@media screen and (min-width:1201px) {
    div#home {
        margin-top: 200px;
    }
    }

Check now.

Adeline
    Participant

Perfect, thanks you so much. I’m going to have a look at it now and change the background colour like shown in the print screen.

Support Team 4
    Participant

You are welcome!

Adeline
    Participant

Hey there,

I’ve finished to create all the sliders, but I am still not able to see the different slide of the Testimonial section.
    I’ve just got one on the website, the others do not appear. I went to the settings of the sliders, but i’m not sure I’ve got to change the navigation

Could you help me?

thanks in advance,

Adeline

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Hello, Adeline!
    Sorry, for reply delay. We’ll contact you, when find solutuion.

Support Team 4
    Participant

I find where problem)))
    It’s you code, which you insert on slide:

<p style="text-align: center;"> <font size="4"> "Thank you for the sample,
     it’s a really lovely product." </br> <font size="3"> <centre> Rich Watts, SuperVitality

And here my, correct code:

<p style="text-align: center;"> <font size="4"> "Thank you for the sample,
     it’s a really lovely product." </br>  </font> </p><p style="text-align: right;">
     <font size="3">Rich Watts, SuperVitality  </font></p>

Your tags not closed, php just drop.

Adeline
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for helping me out with that. Really appreciate it. So now, if i’m putting your shortcode instead of mine, it should be working and we should be able to see all the slides, no matter the amount of slides?

Thanks again πŸ™‚

Support Team 1
      Keymaster

Hello, Adeline!
      Yes, should work πŸ™‚

Adeline
    Participant

That’s perfect! We are able to see all the sliders now! However, sometimes the background just froze and became white and we cannot see anything or it’s puting two slides one on the other so we can’t read them. I’ve changed the background colour and checked the other settings. Is that normal?

Thanks in advance, Have a good weekend

Adeline

Adeline
    Participant

Adeline
    Participant

Adeline
    Participant

Ok that’s brillant, thank you very much for your help!
    Have a nice day πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Testimonials Section’ is closed to new replies.