Support Forum

Home Forums Paul Visual Composer

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 1 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

LisaB
    Participant

Hey! I do have a problem with my visual composer. It won’t load. How can I fix this. Cannot add to any topic cause of loading problems on your page as well.

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Hello, LisaB! Please could you edit your profile here http://gogetthemes.com/forums/users/lisab/ and add your purchase code?
    Due to changes of Envato policy (September 1st, 2015) your support license should be active in order you can get support.

LisaB
    Participant

done

LisaB
    Participant

Hallo? I would really need your help to proceed with my work…

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

Lisa, please check your mail box. I sent update of Visual Composer plugin and Ultimate Addons for VC. Please update these plugins.
    Sorry for any inconvenience!

LisaB
    Participant

hi! it´s not possible to update download_js_composer_4.12.zip It keeps on telling me that it is already in the directory, but as I look via FTP on it, tis not there! How to proceed?

LisaB
    Participant

And if I send you messages, I will always geht this error:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/gogetthemes/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/gogetthemes/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

LisaB
    Participant

The pages I worked with as static start page. dissapeard after the installation?!

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

download_js_composer really exists. You should replaces existing files with new.
    What page did disappear? What are you seeing now?

Please pay your attention! Support forum changed its work schedule from 1 May 2016. Our support team is online on Monday-Friday from 9am till 6pm (UTC +03:00).
    Due to change the work schedule of support forum all customers’ requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. The response time can be up to 1 business day. Thank you for understanding!

LisaB
    Participant

i don´t see it in my plugins and when i try to install it newly it just says that its already installed. If I have a look onto my ftp its not there, too!

the main static landing page. my home page dissapeared from the pages section.

Support Team 1
    Keymaster

It is impossible! Page can’t disappear. You only have updated plugins.
    Here is Visual Composer http://prntscr.com/d03ao7 Please update this plugin.
    My shift is over. Sorry for any inconvenience!
    Support team will be online on Monday at 9am UTC +03:00 again.
    Also I should close this topic and forum too.
    Please open new ticket via our ticket system https://gogetthemes.zendesk.com if your problem will not be solved after plugin updating.

The forum ‘Paul’ is closed to new topics and replies.