Support Forum

Home Forums OceanPlaza WP Recent Post Order

All Wordpress Themes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 6 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tatolc
    Participant

Hey, I get The Recent Post page for show my latest post. But they appear in order older to newer, I want they newer to older. It´s possible? How I can do that? Thanks!

Support Team 4
    Participant

Hello, tatolc!
    I need to check this, need some time. Also I need know which version of browser do you use.

Support Team 4
    Participant

I can propose not nice, but easy variant.
    You can edit file home-index.php and in this file replace this code:
    'order' => 'DESC',
    With this:
    'order' => 'ASC',.
    Now post will be sorted by date in reverse.

tatolc
    Participant

Hey, I referred to the blog-page.php. I don’t show my latest post in home page. I changed this in blog-page.php and doesn’t solved

case 'all_formats':
                                                $ggt_recent_args = array(
                                                    'posts_per_page' => $post_to_show,
                                                    'orderby'          => 'post_date',
                                                    'ignore_sticky_posts' => 1,
                                                    'order'            => 'ASC',
                                                    'post_type'        => 'post',
                                                    'post_status'      => 'publish',
                                                    'suppress_filters' => true);
                                                break;

Support Team 6
    Participant

Hello, tatolc!
    I will check and contact you.

Support Team 6
    Participant

tatolc,
    theme hasn’t such template blog-page.php, template of blog page is archive.php. Solution that gave you my colleague works for Recent posts section for Parallax page. As told you Support 1 theme hasn’t such feature but you can try to install some order plugin http://gogetthemes.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-order-the-post-in-recent-post-section/#post-17020 or order by date http://prntscr.com/75g9dv

The topic ‘Recent Post Order’ is closed to new replies.